THIS AGREEMENT is between Harold Hiken,
Director of Camp Timberlane for Boys, and Bob Gassel who agrees
to comply with Camp Timberlane requirements and to fulfill the duties
and responsibilities of: Junior
IT IS AGREED:
1. That the person named herein shall receive as compensation for services the following:
A. Living expenses at camp, excluding laundry.
B. Salary of $400.00
2. That this agreement is void unless the person named herein has a health examination within seven (7) days before camp, and that his physical condition is satisfactory to the Camp Director.
3. Length of season: June 8th - Aug. 12, 1978
4. That the above named employee is working at a seasonal job, and will not apply for unemployment compensation using Camp Timberlane to aid in getting Workmens Compensation.
5. In the event the staff member resigns, or is discharged before the end of the season, the salary will be determined on a pro-rated basis.